Mint Motif


That's right! I've been invited to serve on the Mint Motif design team! If you haven't heard about Mint Motif yet, I'll tell you a little about this great new stamp line! 
If you open up any stamping/card magazine you will see the name Kimberly Crawford (no relation!) on many a page credited with designed some amazing cards. Kimberly made the awesome decision to start her own stamp line partnered with i {heart} papers and has been successful in designing some incredible, functional, modern stamps. I am honoured to be serving on the team with some very creative card-makers that I'd like to introduce: 





If you've never visited these ladies' blogs before, take a gander... I can already see that I am going to have an amazing 6 months!! 

**And in honor of our new team members, we are having a HUGE give away of stamps!!! From all the comments left on the new team member’s blogs, welcoming them to the team, we will be drawing names for the following stamp sets!!!
  • 4 sets of Very Square Sentiments
  • 2 sets of Cake Shoppe and Cake Shoppe, Too
  • Beyond Borders
  • Very Merry Sentiments


You Might Also Like

49 comments

Thank you for commenting!