Stamping Island Style!

I had an amazing weekend. I had the pleasure of being invited to a stamping get-together on Vancouver Island with some amazing, wonderful people who happen to be amazing wonderful card makers! I wasn't very productive because I was yacking so much, but I made some cool make 'n takes in the morning.. You already saw one of the things I made yesterday, but I wanted to share the other things I made!!


  1. Angela Thomas prepared this cute little card that reminded me how easy it is to make these little flowers with a small scalloped punch and some pretty patterned papers! 


      2.  Glenda Wyatt brought us the project that's actually a bookmark! In true Amuse style, it's clean and simple! 


       3.   Kim Teasdale was kind enough to bring all of her Tombow markers and show us her secrets! I was surprised by how much I enjoyed this technique, being that I'm a hopeless Copic addict. I am thinking I will invest in a few Tombows and try some colouring at home. 


So that's it! I actually did make a few other projects that I will share soon... Have a wonderful day, and thanks again ladies for sharing your gifts!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

Thank you for commenting!