Happy Bird-day

Do you have pretty patterned papers that have large designs on them?

Do you find it hard to use them on your cards?

Why not incorporate the design of the paper into a "scene" together with your stamps? 


I have had this paper for a while now (it's by Kim Hughes when she was with CHF) and I always thought it was too pretty to cover up, so I didn't! This little birdie is from a Paper Smooches stamp set called Birthday Buddies by Kim Hughes and I simply stamped it in brown, together with the sentiment and done... 

Thanks for stopping by! 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. cute...and wonderful way to show off this paper

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tobi
    Just to let you know I have emailed you, but not sure if you are picking up your messages? Let me know if not, and I can fill you in!
    ruth(dot)southorn(at)futurenet(dot)com
    Papercraft inspirations magazine, Deputy Editor.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!