Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Was I the last person on the planet to buy one??


A paper crimper. I've known about them of course, heck, I've even used them when teaching at my LSS, but did I buy one? No.. I don't even have a reason besides I didn't need it. I felt it was unnecessary.. It still is unnecessary (it all is, really...) but I saw a video the other day that totally inspired me. Don't you love it (read: HATE IT) when bloggers do that?? I watched Sarah Martina's video on how to make your own corrugated cardboard embellishments and it sold me on this ancient tool. You may have noticed a little crimping on yesterday's card, well here's some more. I promise I won't crimp excessively any more after today!!


Don't you just love the sentiment? 
I've had the grass die cut (done with my Silhouette) in my spare die cut tray for a long time. When I got home I looked around my table for what I could crimp and I was like, YES! Grass!! Then I distressed it with white paint like Sarah did.. 


Um, so yah. Perfect sentiment... 
The stamp and sentiment are from My Little Friend (from There She Goes Stamps)
and I also used vellum again for the TSG challenge this week. 

Here's another blatant overuse of the crimper:


I used last year's jillibean soup line called "egg drop soup" as well as a 
cute little Whimsie Doodle called Easter Leah

Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful week.