With My Deepest Sympathy

I'm all out of sympathy cards so it's time to make more... Everyone always says they're the hardest ones to make, but I don't find them HARD to make, I just find it tedious unless I have an actual person/family in mind. I find a clean-and-simple card with maybe a flower embellishment or two is the perfect formula for an understated sympathy card...


I used a few new toys from i {heart} papers on this card, including a few Mint Motif sets: Beyond Borders and Very Square Sentiments. I stamped the sentiment on white cardstock and die cut it with Labels 1 nestabilities die. The background was stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and I offset the stamp each time I stamped to create the pattern. I had a new bag of Prima flowers sitting on my workspace and I thought the aqua was a great contrast with the red and black.. I love it.

I made this card for today's featured stamper challenge at SCS. Check it out!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you for commenting!