cas

PTI's Make It Monday Challenge #8



The challenge is to use an ink-blending tool to create a pretty background. To achieve this look I first die-cut the shape with Nestabilities. Then I stamped PTI's Background Basics: Sheet Music with Ranger's "old paper" ink with the nestie die still in place (this is what caused the white to remain around the edges)... After the ink dried I sponged a few pink inks around the perimeter and green in the centre.


After all of the ink dried I lightly sanded the whole thing. 
I added two Pebbles stickers and some pink seam binding (rule of three!) and viola! 

Thanks for looking!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Oh my goodness I adore your card! It is stunning! Your inking technique is so beautifully done! I have never tried that before but will now. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous card! :) Jill / Seattle

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just stunning!!!! You're always so incredibly inspiring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!