Alumni Day with SRM

I have missed being a part of the SRM Stickers crew but was elated when they asked us old-retired folks to participate in an alumni day blog post! SRM is still a staple in my card-making and I fell back on my much-loved technique of make a sentiment banner for today's card:


I was inspired by Joanne B a couple days ago when she used felt to make a grass background. I only have one colour of green felt so I had to match colours to IT, which was annoying. lol... I ended up choosing some papers from Sassafrass and colour-matching my Copics to the paper. I used a new image from Whimsie Doodles called  "Go Big Gnome" and the sentiment is from this SRM sticker set:

click to view

Thanks for stopping by, and I really enjoyed working with SRM again... Thank you! 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Great seeing you again with your SRM Tobi! Love this card. The felt grass is adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!