Bee Happy

A fabulous choice for a featured stamper today: Aimes. I am a big fan and was excited to case her tonight. I cased this card. Here's my version:


I liked the big circle in the centre and the scalloped detail on the bottom. In true case-study fashion I borrowed elements of Amy's design and added some of my own. In the end I added a flower to the bow of seam-binding because Amy frequently adds details like this to her bows.. Something I want to do more! 

The paper in the background was created by stamping the honeycomb (from this little There She Goes set called Bee Happy) NUMEROUS times on the yellow Core-dinations cardstock, then sanding it once the ink was dry. The large bee was cut with the Slice (Vintage Findings cart.) and adhered on the lightly airbrused scalloped circle. 

Thanks for looking!


You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love the card. The black against the yellow background is very nice. I did a "Bee Happy" card,too. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome...love the big bee! Too cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!