There She Goes Inspiration Challenge



Tammy, this week’s Trendsetter of the week has chosen a beautiful photo as inspiration for this week’s challenge.  The beautiful, bright colored
flowers surrounding the soft, subtle Bluebird makes for a winning combination!

I really loved the colour combo and opted to go more red as opposed to fuschia, mainly because I don't have a lot of that colour! I used a small set called Kindred Spirits to make a collage-type main image. The stamp set is designed to be a two-step process in making the flowers: first I stamped the flower colour with red and blue ink, then stamped the outline with grey. You could use either stamps on their own, but I love the two-step look. 


I went with a grey ink for the outline portion of the flower so the sentiment (SRM Sticker) stood out. I also liked the soft look of the grey, it complimented the colour scheme better. 

To be eligible for the giveaway, you are to create a card inspired by Tammy’s photo, and then come back to the TSG Blog to add your name and a link to your project in the InLinkz that is located at the bottom of the challenge post. Upload your card to your blog/gallery/flikr and show your stuff

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. this is an awesome card...your awesome tobi...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card, Tobi! I LOVE the lined paper behind the flower images, too! Great contrast!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!