Whimsie Doodles May Release

Welcome to our May Release!  We have lots of fun images to share with you, and we know you will love them as much as we do!  Head over to the Whimsie Doodles blog to see this month`s release! 


Yesterday I showed you this: 




Here's the whole card:


Ooooo I just love how it turned out. I paired the image with some really graphic American Crafts paper and coloured it with Copics. Like I said yesterday, my son and hubby love XBox (that's the game system where this controller is from) and I THINK it will work well for one/both of their birthdays.. Thanks for stopping by!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Tobi, the graphic paper lends itself well to the theme of the card. Great image too. You do such a good job on your cards. Always an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fab card! Love that image, especially nested in those wonderful bright colours! It's definitely 'one for the boys' (and I always struggle with those).

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!