Egg-stra Special Blog Hop Challenge


A-tisket a-tasket a green and yellow basket…Melyssa has created the most darling Easter stamp set! This mini-set will be sure to please that egg-stra special person. The sentiment fonts are so whimsically fun and you’ll enjoy coloring these Easter eggs. This is a must have set that’s great for more than just easter! (Thank goodness, because I don’t celebrate Easter with very much enthusiasm… )
 
Here’s my card.
 
IMG_0162


Look at that darling stamp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Melyssa is a copic user and I swear she designs her stamps for me. lol.. Okay, not just me, but for all Copic crazies like me! It’s awesome when you get an image with fun hair and clothes – it’s kind of like playing with a Barbie isn’t it!?
Supplies: All papers by My Mind’s Eye: Cardstock by PTI; Die cuts are Nestabilities and the embossed clouds were done with a PTI impression plate. Ribbon by PTI; Pins by My Mind’s Eye.
EGG-stra Blog Hop Challenge
Egg-stra Special is a 3x4 set that includes a total of 9 stamps and will sell for $7.00.
Would you like to win the new Egg-stra Special stamp sets? Here is what you need to do- visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post. You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps!
The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday February 25th with the winner being announced during the release party chat.

You Might Also Like

39 comments

  1. great card! what an adorable release this has been!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, what a fun card! I just love this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. stinkin cute!!! would love to have it in my stash for sure. ekc

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card love your coloring and the cloud impression background. TFS Ann Lind

    ReplyDelete
  5. Très très belle carte, elle est adorable

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love her with darker hair/skin. Thanks for showing that option!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice card! So different than the others :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card, Tobi. What a great choice of colors.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just gorgeous, I love your hair colouring!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great coloring on this adorable image.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great card Tobi! Love the coloring of the stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this card - your coloring is just so nice

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great card--I like your coloring and the pretty bow.

    ReplyDelete
  14. OH MY! This is the most GORGEOUS card ever! I LOVE those dies that you used--and I LOVE your shading/coloring! BEAUTIFULx10!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What gorgeous coloring, sweet and adorable card

    ReplyDelete
  16. Gorgeous card! Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gorgeous card- love the background.

    ReplyDelete
  18. She is gorgeous! I love all little girl stamps (Ok not ALL but most). I so wish I was a Copic colourer. Amazing work, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous card, love the little girl, she is so cute. Love the cloud background.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Awesome coloring and beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Wow, I love how you colored your card, it's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  22. Wonderful card...love the burst of blue with the ribbon.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Tobi,

    Cute card, marvelous colouring. I love all of these new stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Lovely card, and I love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Absolutely fabulous colouring work on the hair and basket! The rest of your card is packed with details, too. Noted those eggs, falling off the mat...

    ReplyDelete
  26. She is beautiful! the coloring is amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!