Stampendous Challenge: Texture

I love the current challenge at the Stampendous blog: texture... And lots of it!!! I used a new "Frantage" product called Embossing Enamel in "shabby pink." Check it out:


I stamped the berry image with Versamark ink then doused it with the embossing enamel. Then, to add more texture I sprinkled the powder onto the paper, kind of like salt, then I heated it up FROM UNDERNEATH!! This prevented the powder from flying everywhere... That's never fun.



This is the prettiest embossing powder you've ever seen... It has white, gold, and pink embossing powder with gold glitter!! It really sparkles in person.

The other items are: thank you sentiment by Stampendous, Prima flower, Sizzix die cut branch, and Maya Road ribbon. (isn't it gorgeous?!?!)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Absolutely beautiful job you did on your card!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I am SO in love with this card!!!!! Thanks for playing along with us over at Stampendous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fantastic once again, Tobi! Love, love, love this card! Thanks so much for playing with our challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!