You + me and a cup of…

Coffee?

IMG_0139

I’ve admitted my addiction to everything hot in a mug before (coffee, tea, hot chocolate.. anything!) so using sets like this thrill me to no end! I played along with today’s featured stamper challenge and chose to “case” this card. I didn’t do the embossing on the base and I didn’t add the twine - I just wanted to keep the background really clean.
I stamped the mug onto some Pink Paislee “Nantucket” paper and cut it out, and I stamped the hearts with two different distress inks – wild honey and rusty hinge. The lightest heart was achieved by “generation stamping”, which means I first stamped the heart in wild honey on some scratch paper, then I stamped it again without inking it. The residual ink will look a shade or two lighter.. cool, huh?
Additional supplies:
  • Perk Up” stamp set from There She Goes
  • Jet Black Archival Ink
  • PTI stampers select cardstock

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you for commenting!