Every Child Blog Hop Challenge

Hi again!! I am kind of REALLY excited about today’s share.. This week’s TSG release is my favourite one yet and every set is really special. Today’s set is all about crayons, paint, canvas, and paint brushes and Torico has created a set that will release our inner child. This set promises to bring out the artist in you. The darling line art in this set will having you pulling out all your favourite mediums and reconnecting to the “grown-up” artist that you are.

I don’t know if you’ve seen this trend, but I am a HUGE fan:


I HAD to replicate it..

IMG_0171
 Pin It


It’s kind of hard to get that cool melted look without the… well… melted wax, but I used my trusty Copic markers to colour up the crayons and draw some streaks… To get that shiny look I coloured over all of the markers and streaks with Versamark pen and covered it with embossing powder. Then heated it, ofcourse..


IMG_0169

I gathered up a nice little rainbow collection of Twinery baker’s twine and threaded it through the top. This sentiment is the perfect addition to this tag and there are SO many people in my life that I could give this to! I can’t wait to give it away.
Every Child Blog Hop Challenge

Every Child is a 4x6 set that includes a total of 14 stamps and will sell for $15.00.
Would you like to win the new Every Child stamp set? Here is what you need to do- visit the Trendsetter’s blogs that are participating in each of the blog hop challenges below and comment on their creations as you go. One of the Trendsetter’s blogs (from each hop day) will be randomly chosen as the ‘it’ blog and a winner will be picked using a random number generator from the comments left on that Trendsetter’s Blog Hop Challenge post. You will not know which blog has been chosen so the more you comment on the better your chances are of winning new stamps!
The Blog Hop Challenges will be open until 5 PM Eastern Time Saturday February 25th with the winner being announced during the release party chat.




1. Angela Thomas  8. Karen Giron  
2. Debby Hughes  9. Melissa Hubert  
3. Holly McMillen  10. Melyssa Connolly  
4. Jackie Rockwell  11. Sandra MacLean  
5. Jessica Knutsen  12. Theresa Winslow  
6. Jessie Rone  13. Tobi Crawford  
7. Jenny Peterson  14. Torico 

You Might Also Like

57 comments

Thank you for commenting!