October Studio AE Blog Hop

Oh My Goodness!! I am so happy to be participating in this month's Studio AE Blog Hop! I love love love Ali's stamps and couldn't wait to play with this month's set called December Joys.. Here's my project:


So... Art Journalling. 
It's taking the crafting world by storm. 
I am very intrigued. 
I bought a Dylusions Art Journal and this is one of my first attempts. 


I used a Dylusions stencil to make the background with various mists. 
I love getting inky. 


I stamped a bunch of this month's stamps onto white cardstock and cut them out.

I gotta say that I'm not a journaller. I cannot keep a diary or anything of the sort, but I love creating in this fashion. I have a lot of the supplies needed, so I thought I would dip my toes in and see how the water feels... It feels great! 


So do you want to win some PRIZES???
From all the comments made during the hop, we’ll draw at random for a $25 gift certificate from TechniqueTuesday.com. 

Here's the Bloghop list:
Mendi Yoshikawa, our Studio AE guest for October

The winners will be announced on the TT blog on the 13th.

You Might Also Like

72 comments

Thank you for commenting!