This week's iSpy sketch features one of my favourite elements: a banner, so it was great fun to put together!
I was thumbing through my stamps and came across this cute little image (Baby Giraffe by Stampendous!) and was like, YES! Unisex, adorable, fun to color.... It's a great staple in my stash. He/she is colored with copics with charcoal pencil accents, and I added a little sponging in the sky. The sentiments are SRM Stickers.
Here is how to play:
- Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided.Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC38), and link it here with the inlinkz widget below.
- Please provide a direct link to your post - not the generic link to your blog.
- A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12:01 AM EST, and you have until noon on the following Friday EST to submit your entry.
- You may enter as many times as you like, but please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
- We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured in our "Top 2 Winners" post every Sunday where we will announce who we have picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
- Don't forget that you may combine our challenges with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
- Have fun and we look forward to "spying" your creations!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad