Hi there! I have a really fun card for you today using this week’s iSpy Sketch! This week's sketch inspired by Maureen Plut (Irishlatte at is based on this card. Maureen lives in the same province as myself, Kim and Angela... How cool!!! Here’s the sketch.. It’s really clean and simple, and so easy to apply to a card:
And here’s my card:
I used a bunch of bright and beautiful Doodlebug goodies (papers, die cut and twine) and coloured up one of my favourite Stampendous Christmas images: Stocking Kiddo, with Copic markers. (And a touch of charcoal pencil too…)
Here is how to play:
- Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided.Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC39), and link it here with the inlinkz widget below.
- Please provide a direct link to your post - not the generic link to your blog.
- A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12:01 AM EST, and you have until noon on the following Friday EST to submit your entry.
- You may enter as many times as you like, but please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
- We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured in our "Top 2 Winners" post every Sunday where we will announce who we have picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
- Don't forget that you may combine our challenges with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
- Have fun and we look forward to "spying" your creations!