Hey readers!! Great news today: I'm sticking around on the Stampendous design team! I was asked to be part of the "special projects" design team and all I can say for now is: you will see my projects in a large retailer near you sometime soon! I am so glad that my guest spot has turned into a permanent position because I love Stampendous SO SO SO much.. So yay! I'm not leaving!
To celebrate I made two very colourful card with Agapanthus Thank You. Here I am playing with white embossing powder again.. Are you sick of it yet? Cause I'm not!!
Wanna know what's cool about this card? That black flower is a removable hair accessory! It kinda makes me not want to give it away, lol... (the sentiment is from SRM Stickers)
So you know what else?? These two cards use this week's iSpy Sketch.
Here is how to play:
- Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided.Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC35), and link it here with the inlinkz widget below.
- Please provide a direct link to your post - not the generic link to your blog.
- A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12:01 AM EST, and you have until noon on the following Friday EST to submit your entry.
- You may enter as many times as you like, but please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
- We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured in our "Top 2 Winners" post every Sunday where we will announce who we have picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
- Don't forget that you may combine our challenges with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
- Have fun and we look forward to "spying" your creations!