Kinkade: My Way

Read my last post for thoughts on this stamp. I will most likely sell this stamp because I don't see getting a lot of use out of it, but I thought I would try doing the monochromatic thing that I've seen people do with his stamps.Sure makes it a hell of a lot easier, that's for sure!!  I added a punch of colour to the lighthouse to make it stand out more as the focus of the painting using Koh-I-Noor pencils and odourless mineral spirits. I could have left it all brown, but C'est La Vie.. 
  Supplies: Paper: Bazzil, PapertreyInk; Stamps: Light of Peace Thomas Kinkade by Cornish Heritage Farms, Polka Dot Basics by PapertreyInk: Ink: Nick Bantock by Ranger in Lamp Black, New Canvas by Palette; Koh-I-Noor Pencils, Odourless Mineral Spirits, Nestabilities, Ribbon.
                                                                                          
 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I agree, this one is definitely better, a little more "modern" but I'm still not sold on it either. I'm glad you tried it again, just to be sure.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!