A Slice Card and some others...

 
I am SO happy with how this card turned out. All elements are cut with the Slice machine using the Falala cartridge. Buttons are Basic Grey and the stamp is Amuse. 
The next three cards are for a class I'm teaching on paper piecing at Precious Memories in January (on the 15th and 29th). Paper piecing has to be one of my favourite techniques so I thought I would showcase it in this class. I am teaching 2 other cards not shown...

 
  
  
This last card is my favourite. It's a simple one-layer-card but it really pops.. 
Bye for now.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I haven't got a Slice yet... hrm! I like your paper piecing... I'm not into the clothing "piecing" on my cards, I prefer to color, but I like how you did the words!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!