Featured Stamper: ME!

I was hangin' out with some friends last night when I got a little *beep* on my phone letting me know I had an email. I looked at it and literally went "OH MY GOD" in a high-pitched voice! "I AM TOMORROW'S FEATURED STAMPER!!" After I calmed down and realized no one knew what I was talking about, I explained what it was: It's a weekly challenge on SCS where the hostess picks one stamper per week from the thousands of people who upload to the site, and you have to pick one of their cards to be an inspiration for a new creation! Today that's me!!! My friend Kim was hosting this week and chose me.. Aren't I a lucky girl??? So needless to say, I had to play along...

I chose this card that I made a LONG time ago but have always loved: 


I changed a few things here and there, and this is the fresh, new take: 


I used a gorgeous Technique Tuesday stamp called, Damask, stamped in white on the background. The card and sentiment cut out with my Silhouette, and the butterfly is a Stampin' Up! die... Thanks again Kim for this day!!

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Congratulations on your special day! I love that you know nobody else knew what you were talking about lol my family and friends are the same way ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huge Congrats ... love both versions of this card, but the second one really pops.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That new fresh look is a winner! Love the colors and patterned papers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats on FS. can't wait to CASE one of your cards!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Tobi!
    See you soon !

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!