Yummy Christmas Treats

What, you thought I baked? hahaha.... I don't bake, I cook. Not because I can't, but because I LOVE it and if I baked it I would eat it.. It's a cycle I don't want to start around here. So I "cook" up little tags and cards and attach them to PURCHASED baked goods satisfied with the compromise.

I made this card for this challenge at SCS: Just Desserts. I searched through all of my Christmas stamps and this is the only stamp that is food/dessert related in my whole stash! I am sure glad I have it though, this turned out so cute!




Thanx for visiting and have a great weekend!


Stamps: Memory Box (gingerbread), Amuse
Paper: papertrey ink
Ink: versamagic - jumbo java, memento- black, papertrey ink - fresh snow
Accessories: liquid pearls, copic markers, basic grey chipboard tag, ribbon, tattered angels glimmer mist in chalkboard white
PS... If you are in the shopping mood, there's a great sale at i {heart} papersFrom Black Friday through Sunday (midnight EST) use the code black25dt for 25% off any order $25 or more. This is the biggest discount IHP has ever offered so take advantage of it while you can!
Then, in celebration of Cyber Monday, after the 25% off coupon has expired, there will be over 600 items on steep, steep discount - some up to 50% off! So shop early with your 25% off coupon to get what you really NEED to get and then come back on Monday to see all the fantastic savings that are left!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Super cute tag. Love that stamp and the background even looks "baked". Great work! Best, Curt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!