Sunday, November 14, 2010

Introducing Mint Motif's November release!

I'm stoked to announce *my* first release with Mint Motif. There are two sets being released this month. The first is called I've got your number:


and here's what I made with the set:

(inside)


  • I used papers and chipboard shapes from Snow Day (Crate Paper)
  • "2010" was stamped in brown ink and cut out. 
  • "Christmas" and "planner" were cut out with my Silhouette.

The second set is so creative, and so much fun to play with! It's called What a Card: 




  • I used the numbers from the first set in conjunction with the heart from the second to make this perfect replica of a playing card. I fooled my husband and my son, so I know I did a good job! haha... 
  • a standard playing card is 2.5x3.5 with rounded corners... easy eh? 



Both of these sets are now available at i {heart} papers!
Check out to see what the rest of the fabulous design team created:
And, there is a chance for you to win! Kimberly will draw two names from all the comments left at all of the design team’s blogs and they will win either What a Card! or I’ve Got Your Number. Be sure and leave comments on each blog because it gives you more chances to win!