Mint Motif Sneak Peek

I am so happy for this day: I get to finally show you what I've been doing with my brand-new Mint Motif stamps! Kimberly definitely has her finger on the trendy pulse because these stamp sets are sleek and modern, and they have infinite potential! I made one card for each set that's being released, and this is the first:




  • I stamped the same woodgrain image with four different inks and adhere them to a 4x4 card. 
  • the wide ribbon (SU!) and the sentiment add a little whimsy to the formal design! 


  • The background was embosses with those little cuttlebug folders none of us use (you know the ones!) and inked with yellow ink. 
  • The numbers were coloured in with Copics, and that is one of the features I love about this set: numbers big enough to colour!! yay!! 
  • This card was really fun for me! This set really has limitless possibilities and is an instant classic in my collection. 

I have seen what some of the other ladies did, and their cards are gorgeous. I have linked their blogs below...  Have a wonderful day! 

You Might Also Like

5 comments

Thank you for commenting!