Birthday Blooms

Hi again! I’m here to share with you another class I’ve designed for Clipper Street, and this time the focus is on My Mind’s Eye “Nostalgia” papers, my favourite Hero Arts stamp set (Posies) and Ranger Distress Markers. All of the colouring was done with one marker/section (ie. the yellow flower was coloured with ONE yellow marker, the leaves/stems were coloured with ONE green marker etc…) to show the students how easy and QUICK it is to get a beautiful coloured image in a snap!
Here they are:
onyourbday2


onyourbday

happybirthday

withlove
 

Fun, eh? Again, if you’re local I’d love to see you come out!! Thanks for stopping by!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. All of these cards are just fabulous!. I will definitely be hopping on over to Pinterest too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great cards..love the 4 different takes on the floral theme. I am loving the circle shape with the fun ruffle bottom..Oh cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow love these flower images.. you did such a great job.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!