Where or When...

I was thrilled when my friend, Jef Gibbons, asked me to record a song in his studio and ultimately be a part of his Project Do Stuf! I chose a tune that I've recently introduced to my Vocal Jazz students and I've fallen in love (all over again) with it... Take a listen if you dare. I did the piano, bass and vocal tracks...



And here are a couple of new card projects to share. Here's a card I made for the newest Embellish Magazine challenge:




My colours ended up being a little bright, but the mists have a mind of their own!!!!


Kind of like my card from yesterday, I misted various mists onto plain cardstock... THEN I misted the whole thing with water and I let the mists run into each other to create a really soft background.. 


 I'm also getting ready for Mother's Day, are you??



To create the background I coloured the stamp with Distress Markers, misted it with "Gold" Glimmer Mist and stamped! (I also stamped a 2nd and 3rd generation too...)

Thanks for stopping by and having a listen to my music!!

Supplies:
Mr. & Mrs.: Cardstock: Bazzill; SRM Sticker; Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists, Dylusions Mist; K&Co. "Smash" Washi Tape; Martha Stewart Butterfly Punch. 
I Love You, Mommy: SRM Stickers; Cardstock by Bazzill; Doily by Little Yellow Bicycle; Maya Road Stick Pins; Prima burlap flower. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. How fun that you shared your music - you are so talented. WOW! Love that mother's day card too with the burlap flower. :)

    PS. The card on my blog is totally inspired by you...I should've mentioned it there as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!