This week's sketch is from Leanne W (From Leanne @ SCS) and is based on this card. I had SO MUCH FUN making this card… It was a good kick in the rear – my mojo has been in hiatus for the past couple days – and this card turned out so pretty!!! Here it is:
This card consists mostly of MME “Nostalgia” papers and accessories, but I had to add that gorgeous Memory Box butterfly and some pretty vintage ribbon. Great sketch, eh?
Here's the sketch for you to play with!! Have fun!!!
Here is how to play:
- Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided.Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using the code ISSC15), and link it here with the inlinkz widget below.
- Please provide a direct link to your post - not the generic link to your blog.
- A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12:01 AM EST, and you have until noon on the following Friday EST to submit your entry.
- You may enter as many times as you like, but please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
- We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured in our "Top 2 Winners" post every Sunday where we will announce who we have picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
- Don't forget that you may combine our challenges with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
- Have fun and we look forward to "spying" your creations!