I am excited to bring you this week's iSpy challenge because I wasn't able to play last week!! I had a really gross, LONG stomach flu and I no energy/mojo to create as the week came to a close.. Thank goodness I'm feeling better because I have a busy, craft-filled weekend ahead!!
On with the challenge.... This week's sketch is from Brenda Orso (fuzzymaddy@ SCS) and is based on this card. Here's the sketch:
And here's my card... Hope you like it!
I saw some truly gorgeous cards made with this Memory Box butterfly die and I knew I had to have it for my own... I cut it out twice, once with card stock and once with vellum and I layered the latter on top like so:
I finished it off with a pair of sentiments from the Technique Tuesday set called Swanky Sentiments... (I have a bunch of mother's day cards to make for the flower shop.... So beware! More Mom`s day to come...)
Here is how to play:
- Create a paper crafting project (card, scrap book page or 3D item), based on the sketch provided. Post your creation on your blog or an online gallery (using a code ISSC14), and link it here with the inlinkz widget below.
- Please provide a direct link to your post - not the generic link to your blog.
- A new challenge will be posted every Friday at 12:01 AM EST, and you have until noon on the following Friday EST to submit your entry.
- You may enter as many times as you like, but please provide a newly designed project with a new link for each additional project.
- We will choose the top 2 creations to be featured in our "Top 2 Winners" post every Sunday where we will announce who we have picked :) The winners will receive their very own iSpy Sketches blog badge!
- Don't forget that you may combine our challenges with others and use supplies from any company that you wish :)
- Have fun and we look forward to "spying" your creations!