The Mother of all Blog Hops!


Welcome to the 3rd annual Mother of All Blog Hops sponsored by There She Goes Clears Stamps!   Over the next two days, we (customers and trendsetters!) will be featuring some of our favorite There She Goes Clear Stamp sets!   Not only that, we’re going to give YOU a chance to win some fabulous prizes!
To find out how, please go to the There She Goes’ blog and read the simple instructions.

So… We could choose any set we wanted and I had a bunch of sets in my top three, and this is one of them: Egg-stra Special. I just LOVE the illustrations and the girl is too cute! I used to think it was more of an easter set, but the sentiments are not holiday related, they’re just cute! So here’s my card:
 
eggstra
  

I used some lovely Pink Paislee patterened papers and “buttons.” The buttons were plain and had some resist embossing on them so when I inked them with distress markers (Aged Mahogany) a neat little pattern showed through. (ps…I used this week’s iSpy Sketch for the layout.)

I coloured the image with Distress Markers on watercolour paper. I find that it takes a little “fiddling around” with the markers to get the hang of them, but as I tell my students, knowledge transfers and I am finding all of my Copic expertise is helping me get the hang of the blending/shading a little quicker than I expected… YAY!
 
eggstraclose
After I was done colouring I cut the image out with a Spellbinders die and inked the image with the die on top. I love that look..
Please click on the InLinkz below and follow it to the next blog!

You Might Also Like

65 comments

Thank you for commenting!