Annabelle Stamps Sneak Peek - Day 1


Welcome to day 1 of Annabelle Stamps' sneak peeks!  We have three new sets this month that we hope you will love! I am so excited to be a part of this team and to help premier the new sets...

Here's my card: 



This set is full of sweet little birds and lovely, sincere sentiments. I coloured this birdie with Copics and used the feather-blending technique to get the two different colours to run into each other without too much mess. (I used BG10 and R20) 


I did some funky sewing that would make my Gramma proud (NOT!) on a few of the elements. There have been a few ephemera elements that I've used that are sewn together like this so I thought it would be fun to do a little sewing of my own. 



You may notice a little texture on the floral paper. I ran it through my bigshot with an embossing folder. I find embossing patterned paper is very subtle, but it's one of those tactile elements that delights the receiver. 

So head over to the Annabelle Stamps Blog to see a couple more sneak peeks and stay tuned on Friday when all of the new sets are released! 

You Might Also Like

12 comments

Thank you for commenting!