Annabelle Stamps Sneak Peek


I am so excited to be a part of the new releases from Annabelle Stamps. Andrea has been hard at work for the past few months re-branding her stamps and designing some knock-out sets. 


It was hard to choose which image to colour from this set but ultimately it was this sweet bird on the cherry blossom branch that stole my heart. 


A little google search for birds on cherry blossoms lead me to colour this little guy (girl?) blue and orange. I think it turned out pretty well and I thank the world for google because I am NOT a "birder" by any stretch!!  

Stay tuned for the release on July 19th and check out the ABS Blog for the list of sneak peeks! 


You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Gorgeous card and fabulous colouring Tobi! I love seeing how each of us have used the sets! AND a really big welcome to the AnnaBelle DT. Sorry that I didn't pop by last week. So looking forward to working alongside you on team:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!Beautiful card!Love the stamp,Great coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colouring. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous creation Tobi, I loved that you have to Google the colours of animals cause I have to all the time too!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply stunning, Tobi! LOVE the colours and your little bird is just too sweet!

    Take Care,
    Kylie X

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card; you've certainly piqued my interest with your 'peek' of the new release! Looking forward to the full reveal!
    c

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Tobi, this is gorgeous, love the colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think your bird turned out just a little better than 'pretty well', it is gobsmackingly wonderful, I can't wait to see some more of your colouring, it's incredible!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!