July Greenhouse Set Reveal

Today Technique Tuesday is revealing this month's set called Daisies!

 I had to turn to the internet for inspiration, because, you know, I've never seen a daisy in my life before, right? Not really, but all I could think of is the white and yellow ones... I totally forgot about Gerber Daisies!!


I love how the tips are white, so I aimed for that effect. 


I pulled out my bright pink Copic markers (the RV10 family) and gave them a little love. I think this is a beautiful set!


Not a Greenhouse Society member yet? You are in luck! It's on sale now for a limited time to non-members for $12.99 (plus shipping and handling).
If you like botanical-themed stamps, you may want to consider joining the Greenhouse Society. We release a new stamp set every month as part of this collection. Members get the Greenhouse sets for $9.99 each (plus shipping and handling) and enjoy other benefits. Check out the Membership Agreement andFAQ page on our Web site for more details on joining the Greenhouse Society.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Stunning card, the pink and blue work really well together, not something I would normally think about doing! My favourite flowers also, had them for my wedding :)

    Sam x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!