Fun with Tags

I absolutely love making tags. 

It's a good way to play around with new techniques on a little "canvas." 

You can have fun, and if it doesn't work out  - oh well! It's just a tag!!


For today's tag it was an experiment from beginning to end and I was very pleased with the results!


  • First off, this tag was made with Ranger's Specialty Stamping paper. It's kind of glossy without the gloss.. Super slick.  
  • I dripped Liquitex Inks down from the top and helped them out a little with a little mist of water.  
  • Once the Liquitex dried I sponged on coordinating Distress Inks. I did this because I knew I wanted the image to be white and it needed to be a solid background for it to stand out. The drips alone looked cool, though. 
  •  I stamped the image in Versamark ink and embossed it with white embossing powder. 
  • Lastly, I stamped the sentiment on vellum, adhered it to the ribbon, and adhered that to the tag. 

This stamp is now available from Technique Tuesday! It's called Daisy from the Greenhouse Society line and like all Greenhouse designs, only available for a limited time. 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thank you for commenting!