Deconstructed Sketch #109

Good morning to you! It's time for another wonderful Deconstructed Sketch and I had a lot of fun creating today's design. 


When I saw the current sketch I knew I was going to do something ombre, but this card took a fun twist when I started assembling the cardstock... 

Anyway, today's sketch: 



To make the background I punched lots of little circles (13 of each, to be exact) and started gluing them to a piece of white cardstock starting at the bottom and staggering them all the way to the top. Pretty, right? I love ombre! 

The sentiment is from the MFT stamp set: Framed Greetings. It comes with a die so that was handy! 

Sketch Guidelines:

Are you ready for Deconstructed Sketch 109? I hope you like it! Here’s the scoop on what you need to do:
1. Use the sketch up top to make a project, any kind you like using any image you like. Use the sketch to inspire your own creativity. Feel free to substitute shapes for what you have available and mount tags and circles to a card base if you’d prefer.
2. Post it somewhere on the internet (your blog, SCS, Flickr, etc). Use keyword DS109 if you post to an online gallery like Splitcoaststampers.
3. Link back here to Inlinkz at the bottom of the post so I can stop by and see it.
4. Check back here next week to see if you are one of this week’s favorites and grab a badge for your blog.

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. This is beautiful!!! LOVE the ombre!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! Love your take on the sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea. The card looks great and you have inspired me. (Which means I am going to copy your idea.) I am making a set of gift cards for my mom and she would love some like this. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow Tobi, I don't know if I would have the patience to cut out all those little circles...LOL! I think this card is just stunning... It turns out I like ombre too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is truly stunning. Magnificent work to complete this gorgeous card!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tobi, this is BEAUTIFUL! Wow! Love all those layered ombre scallops and your pretty flower!!! Wonderful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!