House Mouse in the House

45652-BCs.tif
We’re so excited to welcome the art of Ellen Jareckie to our fabulous line of images. House-Mouse Designs® was started by Ellen over 30 years ago, and  she’s been drawing the sweetest little creatures ever since. I know that many people are in love with these little mice and their arrival at Stampendous is sure to be welcome news for many! 

Today I'm sharing a stamp called Cling Gifts Galore


This image is ENORMOUS but I chose to conquer it anyway! One way to speed up the process of a monstrous task like this is to keep the colour scheme really simple. The presents are one colour or the other, and that's it! I added my own level of difficulty by adding shadow to all of the presents, but that's just because I'm crazy!


The easiest part of the colouring was the mouse! A few browns and done! Well... and a little blush on his cheek ;)



Some falling snow (Stickles) and a clear blue sky (a little Copic airbrushing, and a little bit of Gelatos) make the presents pop. I really love this image!!! 

Check out the projects our Design Team have created, then check out the stamps! Here’s who is playing today:

Kristine Reynolds

Tenia Nelson

Tobi Crawford (you're here)




You Might Also Like

13 comments

Thank you for commenting!