Jacksonbelle Tuesday Challenge!

With a sad heart I'm here to tell you that Jacksonbelle Embellishments is closing their (her) virtual doors. It's so sad to see so many little stores closing.. :( 
Lindsay is clearing everything out, so make sure you stop by and check out the savings!!


I made a quartet of cards (inspired by fellow DT member Heather) using Making Memories papers, and a paper from My Mind's Eye, as well as SRM Stickers.


I'm not known for layouts or scrapbooking per se, but I started out as a scrapbooker (not a very good one) and still like to document my memories in layout form! I used a bunch of October Afternoon elements and some SRM Stickers, ofcourse! 

Check out the other ladies!

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. fabulous cards and darling page Tobi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun set of cards and I LOVE your layout...just getting back to scrapbooking and I'm always on the lookout for inspiration...thanks for inspiring me:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!