Jacksonbelle Tuesday Challenge!

First, EVERYTHING is 50% off at the Jacksonbelle Store

For this weeks challenge (feature Jacksonbelle product) I bring you a card featuring an SRM sticker, Papertrey Ink cardstock, stamp and ribbon, 
and a lovely Making Memories Flower:


The blue paper was stamped in white ink to create a custom patterned paper. Whenever I set out to do a clean-and-simple card I always tend towards the hand-stamped background, versus patterned paper. It's just a cleaner look.. After that I gathered a little bit of the ribbon to the left, but otherwise just stuck it down and snipped the ends! 

There are still a few Making Memories products left in the store, so check it out! 

Take a peek at what the other Jacksonbelle's were up to:

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Tobi, what can I say...but...FABulous! love the white stamped on blue! awesome CAS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!