Jacksonbelle Tuesday Challenge!

We are down to our last couple Jacksonbelle Tuesday challenges :(
Our challenges for the entire month of June are to use your favorite Jacksonbelle products.  We’d love for you to play along with us!
**Jacksonbelle Embellishments is closing it's virtual doors. Everything is 75% off until June 30th. Store will close after that and all must go. Thank you so much for all your support!***


I used some Pink Paislee papers paired with a few SRM Stickers. I cut out the various circles with Nestabilities and layered them! Here's a side view to show you the dimension this card has:


And just because I love a challenge, these colours were chosen for Kristina's Reader's Choice Color Challenge #4. 

Be sure to check out the blogs of the Jacksonbelle design team for lots of inspiration!

You Might Also Like

11 comments

  1. get out! how cute AND refreshing is this!! now I'm craving a dream cicle!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun card Tobi! Great job with the color challenge too:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a fabulous shaped summer card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that big, red arrow and the circular design! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on Kristina's Top 10!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's adorable! It brings such a smile to my face :) Congrats on making the top ten!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a 'cool' card. Unusual and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm your newest follower! LOVE this card! I am crazy about 3D cards! I did a little card-making myself. Feel free to check it out!

    http://framefanatic.blogspot.com/2010/05/scrapperday-fathers-day-cards.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!