What a great weekend!

Hello to all of my readers young and old... new and old.. new and NOT old, just been with me for a while.. *insert foot in mouth*
But seriously.. If you found my blog this weekend, WELCOME!
WOW that was a good blog hop put on by SRM! My team-mate's creations were amazing, weren't they?

Today I am sharing a bunch of cards I made to submit to magazines, but I just don't have a few hours to sit in front of the computer and fill out forms... SO! I can share them now! 


  1. Stamp image in white ink on green cardstock.
  2. Round the top corners. 
  3. Adhere ribbon on the bottom
  4. Apply SRM sticker

  1. Cut out label shape with die of choice. (I used a Tim Holtz Sizzix die)
  2. Using a sponge-dauber and cloud template create cloud background. (If you want a tutorial, let me know..)
  3. Adhere yellow ribbon with "Scor-tape" then the row of rhinestones on top!
  4. Affix SRM sticker above the ribbon. 
  5. Mat label to black cardstock, and then adhere that to the card-base. 
  1. Cut out label shapes using Nestabilities dies. 
  2. Leaving the die on, airbrush the light purple colour as evenly as possible (i didn't do the best job..) and remove die to reveal white rim. 
  3. Stamp sentiment on main panel. 
  4. Adhere green cardstock and trim to card base. 
  5. Sew on brown ribbon. 
  6. Adhere the rest of the elements to the card!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. i hear ya about the forms...argh. their loss, they are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!