Here Comes the Sun

Remember when I designed for Elzybells? Man, I got so many great products during my year-long DT stint I can barely keep track of all of the stuff... I love looking through my stamp collection and finding old gems that re-inspire me, and these stamps are no exception: Surf's UpSurfer Boy, and Surfer Girl

I dug out these stamps because of this month's challenge at the SRM blog:

June's theme is "Here Comes The Sun". Some of us are still firmly planted in winter-like areas (like me!), but for many of you, Summer is well on its way. Your challenge is to create a card, layout, altered item (whatever you like!) that reflects our June theme.

The challenge winner will receive a hefty SRM Stickers Prize Package and an invitation to Guest Design for the month of August. Exciting, eh??!! So grab your summery supplies and get creating. Link your project to THIS POST

Here are my cards that will hopefully inspire you!



Didn't they turn out great?? Don't you love it when you have an idea in your head and it actually works?? haha.. I used stickers from one set:


Make sure you play along with the challenge. It's super easy and you don't have to worry about what products to use. Just make a summery card and submit! Good luck!!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. These are gorgeous Tobi - I LOVE how you've created the sky - wow!

    Elizabeth xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. PHEEEEnomenal colouring skills, tobi!! wow, wow, wow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wooohooo I'm so glad I stumbled across your blog. Lots of great inspiration here! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!