Okay, Happy News!

With the sad news about Jacksonbelle Embellishments closing I thought I would have room in my life for another DT, so I applied for The Cutting Cafe DT and was selected! I have been playing a lot with my Silhouette a lot lately, and The Cutting Cafe has a lot of cool cuts and shaped cards. The prices are great too!


The black banner is from a set called: Assorted Banner Templates and Cutting Files
To use the cuts with a Silhouette email me for advice, and GO HERE for info on their digital stamps and cutting files. 


Okay, I'll stop using banners!! They're just too hard to resist, though! I love how adding a banner instantly makes the card a celebration. 

So I hope you're reading to see my cutting creations, because I'm stoked!! 
Thanks for stopping by!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. oh my BANNER AWAY girl....these are so fabulous...i love them and love that black on the cards...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the cards Tobi...wish I had one of the cutting tools...Lucky girl you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The stars are so cool! I love the tiny off to the side. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can never use enough banners. :) Fun cards!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!