LAST Jacksonbelle Tuesday Post

It's funny, I thought I've been with Jacksonbelle Embellishments for YEARS, but when I checked how many times I had posts with Jacksonbelle as the label, sure enough, it said 52. I was like, only a year?? It's not like "Wow.. It's felt like eternity being on this team," it's more like, "I know these gals so well it feels like I've been on this team forever," and now it's time to say goodbye... Make sure you head over to the store to see what's left, because there are only two days left of Jacksonbelle Embellishments. Good luck Lindsay in your future endeavors!!

I made a card for a co-worker that's about to burst! This card pretty much looks like she does right now!


Pink Paislee papers were the source of inspiration for this project (the yellow paper is still available here for $0.17). The doilie and girl are Silhouette shapes.


The doilie is popped up on the card base, and some pretty crystals were added for some pizazz. The papers were so strong I didn't think I should add too much else!!!


So for the last time, be sure to check out the blogs of the Jacksonbelle design team for more  inspiration! Take care ladies, I'm gonna miss you!! 

And stay tuned tomorrow for what I'm doing next!! 

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. it's been great Tobi!! you've been an inspiration for sure!

    your co-worker will surely LOVE this card! too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card Tobi...I love the circle shape along with the doilie and silhouette! Great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my this is fabulous...love love love the colors...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I LOVE this shaped card!!! Great working with you Tobi...can't wait to hear what you'll be doing next!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is DARLING Tobi! You are an amazing stamper and I am so glad to have had the chance to get to know you better! Have a wonderful summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a sweet card ... love those die cut shapes ... it's been fabulous designing with you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving all your cards!!! Way too cute,thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!