Bak two skool

hmmm.. that spelling doesn't look right, but whatever, I'm still on summer vacation!!! I have a 3 weeks left before my whole family goes back to school (my hubby and I are teachers and my son is going into grade 4!) and I suppose it's time to think about back-to-school gifts, cards and layouts.. That's the easy part..

I made a sweet little duo using Quick Cards: Teacher:




To create the apple card I:
  1.  Cut out the shape from this Cutting Cafe file (All About School). 
  2. Grabbed a 5x5 card base from my stash and traced the apple shape onto it.
  3. Cut out the shape, and glue the lined apple shape to the card base. 
  4. Done!
Want some more Back-to-School inspiration? Check out the SRM blog for some great projects!! 


You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. oh MY OH MY OH MY....this is the cutest tobi....I love the way you made the apple..you rock girl...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute Cute Cute.. Love everything about this...Back to school and fall is my favorite!! Thanks for the inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm totally inspired. Love that apple card... thanks for the tutorial!

    Hugs...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!