Smile...

Have you seen this ribbon by May Arts? I saw a card made with it in the newest Paper Crafts mag and had to check it out..

Don't stare at the netting, your eyes will "wig out." My camera didn't
like it too much!!
I used a butterfly die from Stamping up to cut out the two butterfly shapes, both out of paper. Then I cut the smaller butterfly down the centre and held the netting over top. I then cut out the netting in the shape of the wings and adhered them to the large butterfly! I used a big and bold SRM sentiment to finish it off! 

Thanx for visiting!!


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Love the card and the ribbon must try and find some.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this ribbon- I have the black and wish I had other colors!! And I love your card, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhh.... love it :) TFS!

    Caroline in Toronto
    www.craftincaro.ca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card..That flower is awesome :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!