Yet another use for the Silhouette

In case you didn't know, I am the proud owner of a Silhouette digital cutter:

It cuts right from my computer just like a printer, but it's a cutter!! But today it got even better: I purchased a sketch pen that goes where the blade goes so instead of cutting, it draws, and oh my goodness, it's so easy!!


Just look at that gorgeous flower!! Now, I guess you could print this design out on a printer, but would you get this kind of FINE detail??


It's just superb! Now you wanna know the best part? The ink doesn't run with Copic markers!! So I shaded and coloured this image until it got that 3D effect I wanted, and I nearly cried thinking about all of the designs I can print and colour.. So that was my brain-wave for today... Enjoy!!


Paper: papertrey ink
Ink: silhouette pen
Accessories: copic markers, silhouette, NEW srm sticker, ribbon, sewing machine

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I love this card and your blog is always such an inspiration! I need to visit more often. I love my Silhouette too and just started using it after months of owning it. Not sure what took me so long. Thanks again Tobi for the beautiful inspiration; your Elzy cards are some of my most favs!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!