A couple layouts with SRM...

My "job" with SRM Stickers is to feature cards, primarily, but when I'm scrapbooking (and I'm REALLY trying to do it more) they are so handy to throw onto a layout..

Here's my darling little girl, my sweet baby, my precious beauty:


Yah, that's right! My dog, Kitara. I really do love her SO much, and I have all of these awesome GIRL stickers, so why not use them for my dog layouts????? The sticker set is called "Everyday Girl" and there are tonnes of words and phrases to use on cards or layouts...


Next is a layout with Kitara at our wedding. She was such a good girl that day, and since our wedding was outdoors at my parents property, she was free to run around and mingle all day. It was really cool to have her included in our photos.. 


I used a couple of stickers from sticker sentiments "Love" as well as some random products.. (October Afternoon papers, OLD prima flower, OLD clear letters and heart shape...)


Like I said a few days ago, I've been trying to work on my scrapbooks, and I'll feature a few more next week! 

Now for the results of my Cutting Cafe Giveaway... *drumroll please!!!*

Claudia!!


Email me, or comment on this post with your email, and I'll send you that set so you can get started digi-stamping right away!!

You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. OMG! I've never won anything!!! I am beyond excited. Thank you so very much........ now I'll get started with digi stamping. My e-mail is claudiamatzke at hotmail dot com. Thank you again, I'm soooo excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wowzer your good girl...love the layouts and CONGRATS CLAUDIA.....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!