Deconstructed Sketch #92

Hi there! Along with today’s Deconstructed sketch I had some fantastic inspiration from some new Crate Paper – both the patterned papers and some fantastic “ephemera” that coordinates.. check it out:

march6happy
Oh, and a little fabulous ribbon doesn’t hurt too!!

Here is this week’s sketch:

As you can tell it’s a tag sketch, but I have so many dang tags that I haven’t used yet that I felt guilty about making another one… Even though I love tags… But I thought it would be a great challenge to put this sketch in card-form.

Please check out the Deconstructed Blog for inspiration and sketch guidelines!


You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. That is fabulous ribbon Tobi! This is gorgeous! I love everything about it and now I must have those banner dies....thanks a lot! Bhahahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful! I love all the rich colors and the wonderful big bow! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous Tobi!!! LOVE that bow! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!