Thinking Of You

 

I’m here again today to share another project that has a little twist.. Hope you like it!

feb15thinking

The twist is that it’s not a card:

 

feb15thinking4

 

It’s a glassine bag! I stuck a little journaling card in there so I can write a special note to someone and tuck it inside!

 

feb15thinking2

I used some SRM Stickers to fancy up the papers, along with some distress ink on the edges..

 

feb15thinking3

 

And the image!! It’s so easy to get this look: emboss image with white embossing powder, spray with your favourite Dylusions Ink spray and heat.

 

Thanks for popping by!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Hmm is anyone else experiencing problems with the pictures on this blog loading?
    I'm trying to determine if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog.
    Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

    Take a look at my weblog; книга ночной дозор

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!