Mother’s Day

Mother’s Day will be here before we know it and as a cardmaker who supplies a flower shop it means I have to think ahead! Here’s my first Mother’s Day card for the year:

 

feb25mother

I coloured this lovely Technique Tuesday image with Copic markers and did a fun little dotty background:

feb25mother1

I started by colouring outside the flowers with a very pale blue (a very light wash of colour) then from LIGHT – DARK I added the dots. Why light – dark? If you start with dark and then add light dots on top you might have some dulling of the the colours.. By adding the darkest colour last you will keep all of the colours nice and vibrant!

feb25mother

I used an SRM Sticker for the sentiment. For the selection of Mother's Day product, click HERE

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for commenting!