Deconstructed Sketch #94

I’ve been hard at work in my craft room on a large mixed media painting on canvas and my shoulders and back were calling out for me to take a break for a while – so I made a pretty little card with this week’s Deconstructed sketch:

march21hugs2

I’ve always loved this Stamping Bella image and because I am always so busy with design team duties I never have a chance to ink it up! I love owls and these little guys are just too cute!


march21hugs1

I stamped the image with Memento ink and got colouring with Copic markers. Final touches were added with my trusty pastel chalk pencil and blending stump! (Papers and embellishments are all Pink Paislee and the sentiment sticker is from the SRM Stickers set called We’ve Got Your Sticker – Sweet)


march21hugs3

I am only slightly embarrassed to admit that I’m writing this at 2am! I am late to the Downton Abbey bandwagon and am almost finished season 3… Mr. Bates!! Lady Cybil!!! I just love it. If you haven’t watched it yet, give it a try. I’ve even had grade 10 MALE students secretly admit they watch it too!! hahaha.. That’s saying something!



 

Sketch Guidelines:

Are you ready for Deconstructed Sketch 94? I hope you like it! Here’s the scoop on what you need to do:
1. Use the sketch up top to make a project, any kind you like using any image you like. Use the sketch to inspire your own creativity. Feel free to substitute shapes for what you have available and mount tags and circles to a card base if you’d prefer.
2. Post it somewhere on the internet (your blog, SCS, Flickr, etc). Use keyword DS94 if you post to an online gallery like Splitcoaststampers.
3. Link back here to Inlinkz at the bottom of the post so I can stop by and see it.
4. Check back here next week to see if you are one of this week’s favorites and grab a badge for your blog.



You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Tobi this is so cute! I just adore the wonderful contrast of the black with the brightly colored birdies and the fun button! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable! I love the sweetly colored birds!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This card is beautiful and I agree with you about this stamp, it is so so cute. :) Love owls. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!